Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Timmy and Fitz Riverboat Trip I

Come on Timmy! Will you get a move on. 
Hold your kittens Miss Fitz there are things a Tomcat has to do!

You just don't understand all of my duties
Yes I do, eat, sleep, play, repeat!

It's only two days Timmy!
I will miss them, sniff, sniff...
Oh My Cat

Lets see now, my Gator Blankie, my souvenir 
glass, oh look, they left mousies for each of us.
Lets go to dinner before you unload more stuff
Timmy
 

Gracie the fish-oh-a-stick is purrfect.
The bug garnish is a nice touch.
Can I borrow your phone to call home Gracie
Good Grief. We're on Vacation 

Wonder what the other Tabby Cats are up too? 
I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.
Me too Timmy. And Thanks to our great hosts Sammy, Raz and Gracie.
You Bet. Bye for now furends

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diz iz gunna beez soz much fun Timmy and Fritz. Habz a grayt time.

Lubz ya'

Lexi and Dezi

Anonymous said...

Well you guys are having some fun aren't you?! Just forget about home for a couple of days - they'll get along without you I'm sure - you deserve a REST!

Hugs, Sammy

Marty the Manx said...

Hi Timmy and Miss Fitz! So glad to see you here! Isn't this food the BEST! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings! See you there!
Marty and Ralphie

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I am so happy to you both of you on our two day trip. I know we will have lots of fun memories when we are done. Looks like you are settled in your room and brought some of your favorite things with you. I was so happy at dinner that I was your server at your table. Enjoy your stay and please let us know if you need anything.

The Florida Furkids said...

Relax and have fun. I'm glad you could make the trip.

Captain Raz

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Have fun, we will see you tomorrow. ~Socks & Scylla

meowmeowmans said...

Is this not the most fun trip ever, Timmy and Fitz? I had lots of fun at that gambling table with you -- you were on a real lucky streak! :)

Anonymous said...

Dezi: Sowwy weez mispelled yous name Fitz. Mommys paws awe posed to be better at tappin' da keys, but seems here lately hers be pawin' extwa letters all da time. This twip is so much fun.

Lexi: Soz glad weez kuld awl git tugedder like diz. Seez youz at dinner.

Lubz ya'

Lexi and Dezi