First before I posted I wanted to make sure I knew what scared was so I looked it up in the dictorary. Here goes ~ SCARE~verb, scared, scaring, noun verb (used with object) To fell, especially suddenly, with fear or terror, frighten; alarm.
So does that make me a scardie cat? Yep, I do have some scare concerns for sure. Where to I start with my list? And I have noticed that the list gets bigger the older I get. I hope you won't think I am a real scardie cat and won't think highly after I share my secret scares with you.
1.Oh, this one goes without saying ~ The SUCKER DOOER, the top of the list, which the mom likes to get out at least once a week if not more. She does put me in another room, which I really appreciate that, when she brings it out to use.
2. ICE CUBES in the refrigerator, they make such a racket when any one russles around in them to put them in their drinks. I will run out of the kitchen in a heartbeat.
3. ALUMINUM FOIL. When the door that hides that terrible noisy stuff I wil leave the area pronto.
4. Oh don't forget the COOKIE SHEETS when they come out of the oven. What a racket they make!
5. I guess this one goes with number four but I hate it when the OVEN DOOR opens as there most certainly will be a lot of nice from those darn oven racks.
6. Any kind of YELLING. There isn't a lot of yelling at my place, thank goodness, but as with many there are time when it does occurr.
7. When the DOOR BELL rings. Hate that thing and I will run under the bed. Mom likes that because she says that she doesn't have to worry about me running outside when the door opens.
8. But the one thing that doesn't scare me but maybe it should is the CLICKIE BOX because that thing will take embarrassing photos of me like the one above. I mean really . . . what was my mom thinking? Obviously nothing . . . sorry got off track a little bit.
Well that is about all of my things that scare me and I would say that is plenty.
I want to give a big THANK YOU to Sparky for hosting this fun event!! Great idea.