Friday, May 5, 2017

My First Cinco de Mayo!

Ole'
 
Happy Cinco de Mayo!
 

Can you tell I'm excited?  It's my very first Cinco de Mayo.   True, I was here last May 5th but I wasn't living with my Mom and Dad yet - in fact nobody knows WHERE I was then - but here I am now and I'm ready to PAR-TAY with all of my TCC friends!

I asked some friends to come by and play some music for us...............

AND, I have some special hot chocolate AND cookies for a snack for all of you!   



I hope you all have a lot of fun celebrating the day...................I certainly am - I'm so happy to be a member of the Tabby Cat Club - we ROCK!

Love, Senor Teddy
 



7 comments:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Senor Teddy, you are so cute!!!!!!

Don't tell her we told but Chimera has a crush on you.

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Cinco De Mayo Teddy! You are super cute and
we're glad you're a TCC member!!

Raz

Unknown said...

Happy Cinco de Mayo Teddy! Thanks for the treats. See you at Cat Scouts. Alicat

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody! Miss Alasandra please tell Chimera I think she's cute too (blush).....Raz I am a PROUD TCC member - just like my big brother is. Alicat - see you at Scouts too! Derby day tomorrow!!

Love, Teddy

Kitties Blue said...

Woohoo, adorable Chimera has a crush on you. She is a super cutie pie. You are so lucky! The cookies and hot chocolate are super yummy. Thanks, Teddy. Hugs and purrs from your pal, Cooper Murphy

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

So glad you have your forever home this holiday, and wow, you really know how to throw a pawty, too!

pilch92 said...

Awww..Teddy, you look so cute. Happy Cinco de Mayo- a day late.