Friday, May 5, 2017

MY FIRST CINCO DE MEOW AS WELL

Like my ginger friend Teddy, this also is also my first time celebrating Cinco de Meow. And like Teddy's mom and dad, mine do not know where I was last year.




Though I don't know where I came from or where I have been, I now have a loving home and am a member of the Tabby Cat Club and Cat Scouts.

I hope you'll join me (and Teddy) for some meowgaritas. I have some special "goldfish" ones. 

Feliz Cinco de meow to everyone!

Purrs and paw-pats, Cooper Murphy Blue

4 comments:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

These goldfish meowgaritas are delicious, thank you for sharing them with us.

Anonymous said...

We had quite a FUN Cinco de Mayo didn't we Cooper Murphy? I loved trying out a goldfish drink - they were VERY tasty! Next year we will be "old hat" at this TCC thing won't we!!

Love, Senor Teddy

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Goldfish Meowgaritas? That's much better than the worm in the bottom of the bottle! We love that you speak Mexican as well as Feline, too!

pilch92 said...

You look great Cooper Murphy!