Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Kizzie - Remembering The Way We Were


Welcome to "Remembering The Way We Were".  I have been looking forward to this event - the perfect excuse for sharing some photos of me that you may not have seen before.  Feel free to copy this badge for your own blog.

Here I am, soon after arrival at my forever home, on my cat gym. I felt safe on here, especially when any small humans got a bit lively or noisy. I was 9 weeks old on this photo, and couldn’t get up this high (3 foot) on my own. I had to be lifted – then, to get down, I had to do something complicated with the springy things at the side, that have the fluffy balls dangling off them.


On this photo you can see how much I grew in about 6 weeks.  I was the smallest of the litter and am still quite small for a grown up cat.  Both me and the little bean seem to be able to look cute no matter how old we get.

10 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

How adorable you were, Kizzie! Your pics are making our mom squeeee!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We love that picture of you on that springy thing. Adorable!
Thank you for organizing this, Kizzie!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We love your baby pictures Kizzie -Mum wishes she had some of us. You are a very pretty young lady and are so happy you have your furever home.
Luv Lucy xx

The Florida Furkids said...

Baby pictures are so fun to look at! Thanks for hosting this great event!

The Florida Furkids

meowmeowmans said...

We really love these pictures of you wehn you were little, Kizzie! :)

Thank you for hosting such a neat event.

Hugs!

Moosey and Dad

The Island Cats said...

Aw, Kizzie, what a cute kit you were!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi you looks almost as tiny as Arty Mouse. She has all this fluff so she actually looks bigger. She only weighs 5 pounds and she is all grown up.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Small kitties are just as cuddly and loveable, Kizzie. Thanks for sharing the cute photos. :)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Oh Kizzie!!! How precious you were and still are!!
Thanks to your Mom for organizing such a fun event!
xoxoxo

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

What a sweetie pie you were and still are. You just cannot be any more cute. Love your photos of you looking at yourself on the computer screen.