Monday, April 23, 2012

What Would My Human Profession Be?


I have been doing a lot of thinking about what I would want my human profession to be. I have decidded that I would give typing lessons. I would require my students to be able to type 60 words a minute without any errors. The second requirement for them to do before they were to receive their certifiate of typing would be to work for me for 40 free hours on my blog. This would require them to post, upload photos, and visit my friends. This would assure me that I would have help doing as I neeed and said instead of the mom here who works for me when she wants to. Good idea yes?

10 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Excellent idea! Our human would benefit from your lessons, though we fear she's too old to learn to type better now. :-P

Unknown said...

Yes, I think this could be a possible second career for Kizzie too, as she likes "helping" with her blog updates.

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Oh very good idea, indeed. Personally, I'm already into the resource management scene. The peeps are my resources and I manage them. Think that's how it works...

The Furries of Whisppy said...

That's a terrific idea! We aren't sure if there's a human profession called "Nap-A-Holics" but that's what WE want to be.

GLOGIRLY said...

Excellent idea. But why not include some chef duties as well!
; ) Katie

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Gracie that is an excellent idea!!! I need to hire someone different than my mom...may I hire you?

Love, Cody

Oskar said...

Very wise, Gracie!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Oui Oui said...

We see you are good at giving lessons!

www.shelter-cats.com said...

Great idea, Gracie. Who needs opposable thumbs when there are human beans just waiting for cats to direct them!
xxoo
Tommie and his secretary Maggie

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Very good idea Gracie, you are very clever. ~Socks