Monday, April 23, 2012

What Human Profession Would Socks Be Best At?

I think I would make an excellent Landscape Architect.   What does a Landscape Architect do?  Landscape architects plan and design land areas for parks, recreational facilities, highways, airports, and other properties. I has been instrumental in helping Mommy plan and design both the Whiskers Memorial Butterfly Garden and the Hummingbird Cottage. I thinks I already has an impressive resume. What do you think? 


In case any of you are interested in the professions I thinks my siblings would be best at. Scylla should be a taste tester she loves to eat and she is very finicky. If Scylla eats it, it has to be GOOD. Artemisia would make a great movie star, she has that quality about her that has everyone drooling over her and Fenris well he would be Artemisia's bodyguard. 


Socks from Alasandra, The Cats & A Dog

7 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Wow, we're very impressed with your profession, with them all. But landscape architect is very cool!

Julie Baugh said...

We agree, you would make a good landscape architect, especially as you look so at home in the garden.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

That's a wonderful choice!

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

I think those professions are great! My Mom completely forgot to help me type for this post today. What a slacker!!!!
Sooooo I am with you guys, I would be a "taste-tester" like I believe Syclla was

Love, Cody

Oui Oui said...

We think you would be excellent at it! Especially digging holes!

Gracie =^o.o^= said...

That is such an excellent idea. YOu spend many hours in your beautiful garden. This would be purrrfect for you!!!!

ArtemisiaFSS said...

Glad everyone liked my choice. So embarrassed I forgot about the event and am just now getting by. ~Socks