Monday, April 23, 2012

What Human Profession Would Socks Be Best At?

I think I would make an excellent Landscape Architect.   What does a Landscape Architect do?  Landscape architects plan and design land areas for parks, recreational facilities, highways, airports, and other properties. I has been instrumental in helping Mommy plan and design both the Whiskers Memorial Butterfly Garden and the Hummingbird Cottage. I thinks I already has an impressive resume. What do you think? 


In case any of you are interested in the professions I thinks my siblings would be best at. Scylla should be a taste tester she loves to eat and she is very finicky. If Scylla eats it, it has to be GOOD. Artemisia would make a great movie star, she has that quality about her that has everyone drooling over her and Fenris well he would be Artemisia's bodyguard. 


Socks from Alasandra, The Cats & A Dog

7 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Wow, we're very impressed with your profession, with them all. But landscape architect is very cool!

Unknown said...

We agree, you would make a good landscape architect, especially as you look so at home in the garden.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

That's a wonderful choice!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I think those professions are great! My Mom completely forgot to help me type for this post today. What a slacker!!!!
Sooooo I am with you guys, I would be a "taste-tester" like I believe Syclla was

Love, Cody

Oui Oui said...

We think you would be excellent at it! Especially digging holes!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

That is such an excellent idea. YOu spend many hours in your beautiful garden. This would be purrrfect for you!!!!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Glad everyone liked my choice. So embarrassed I forgot about the event and am just now getting by. ~Socks