Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Socks ~ The Way We Were

This is me with Youngest Boy Bean (I am his cat), when I was a baby. I came to live with my family when I was 6 weeks old.   He is a 21 year old GIANT now and I am a distinguished mancat in my prime. I came from Grandma's house like my sibling Artemisia, I was a lot shyer though. Mommy had to jump off the deck to catch me. Youngest Boy Bean pointed out the kitten he wanted and Mommy dove on me. Don't worry to much about it after she captured me she took me around front to the porch and feed me bacon, eggs, ham and cheese until I decided I liked her. I came home in this shoebox.

Mommy homeschooled the boys so I had to go to school too. I of course was the best student. ~Socks

12 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Oh, my goodness, look how TINY you were! Our mom's just about falling off her chair, she's swooning so much!

Hannah and Lucy said...

You were a tiny, tiny kitten Socks no wonder you wanted to eat all those things for your first meal at your furever home. We bet you were top of the class at home school.
Luv Lucy xx xx

The Furries of Whisppy said...

What a funny story. We had to laugh at the thought of your Mom's method of getting you.

The Florida Furkids said...

Socks, we'll bet you taught the boys a lot too!!

The Florida Furkids

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Glad you enjoyed my story. Mommy was a lot more athletic and flexible in her younger days. Now if she dove off a deck to catch a cat she would probably break her neck. ~Socks

meowmeowmans said...

Hi Socks!

Our favorite part of the story is how getting bacon eggs, ham and cheese helped you decide that you liked your Mom! :)

How nice that you grew up and went to school with your human brothers.

Hugs!

Moosey and Dad

Old Kitty said...

Awwwww!! Socks - gorgeous lovely Socks!! Look at you - so tiny! Awww!!

Yay for Youngest Boy Bean and your first feast with mum! LOL! You get an A+++++ for utter cuteness!

Take care
x

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are too kind. ~Socks

Jans Funny Farm said...

You were home schooled, Socks? You must be a very intelligent guy. No wonder MoMo fell for you.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Oh Socks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at how tiny and precious you were!

You are still precious but look at how tiny!!

Squeeeeeee!!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Did you ever wonder why the humans think they pick us when we are the ones really doing the picking?