Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Remembering the Way We Were with Tamir

Hi Tabby Cat Club pals and visiting furiends, Tamir here.

Todays Event is Remembering the Way we Were hosted by Kizzie.  I wanted to share some of my baby pictures.  These are all scans so they aren't great, but Mom says my baby cuteness comes through loud and clear!

Here I am with my older brofur Baschert.  We were both adopted from the same rescue - Animal Placement Agency of the Windsors.  Baschert came to Mom about a year before I did and taught me how to wrap Mom around my little paws!

Here I am with Baschert and Mom's woofie Katie and SANTA!!!  You can see how happy I am to be there!


Did you know I was a show cat once?  Mom says this is the show I became a MANCAT at.  I won a ribbon for doing something "inappropriate" in the cage!!!  Fortunately, Mom said I  was already scheduled for my  Hoo-ha-ectomy!


This is one of Mom's favorites.  That rocker is from when she was a little girl (yep....eleventy billion years ago)  She makes squeeing noises whenever she sees this picture!


I hope you enjoyed my Way We Were post!  Mom had fun going through old pictures to do this post for me!!

8 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

You were such a cutie, such a handsome young man! And of course your such a handsome mancat now.

As we posted on your own blog, our mom got a kick out of your cat show award! Ha!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Oh, we had no idea you were a show cat before, Tamir.
Santa looks rather, err, stern in that photo...

Hannah and Lucy said...

We didn't know you had been in a cat show Tamir - you kept that quiet. We are so happy that you were adopted and have a lovely furever home.
Luv Lucy xx

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, you were a showcat, Tamir? We never knew! We love that picture of you all with Santa (Katie looks happy, but we are not sure about you two kittehs). :)

Hugs!

Moosey (and Dad)

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

We love the picture of you in the rocker.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Sounds like you had a short life as a show cat, but you're probably happier at home in mom's rocking chair.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

are you kidding? I think these photos are just CATABULOUS!!! Squeeeee!!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Love all of the photos and especially the one of you in your mommie chair from when she was a wee one! So glad that you have a wonderful furever home!!!