Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Everyone!    I know the Easter Bun is social distancing this year so might not be delivering your basket RIGHT TO YOUR DOOR but look outside and you'll see signs that he did visit you as always!

YES I look pretty silly as a bunny - I make a much more reasonable looking cat but I put this on to celebrate the occasion with all of my friends here at the Club!

Have a morning cupcake on me - something to tide you over until our Tabby Cat Club Easter Tea this afternoon at 2PM EST !

This may be a little embarrassing, but check this out and see what your Easter Bunny name is.  Would you believe mine is Trixy Carrot Cake?   YIKES!

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter and I'll see you later here at the Club for more Easter fun.

Hugs, Teddy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

7 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Easter! Raz is Loco Sunshine and Noelle is Nibbles Sunshine!

We think you make a really CUTE bunny.

The Florida Furkids

Angela Butz said...

My mommy is Lily Bunnyhop.
You are an adorable bunny.

Hugs, Bunty

messymimi said...

A blessed and beautiful Easter to all!

According to your list, i am Daffodil Doodles!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Happy Easter Teddy to you and your family. Wising you much happiness and many blessings.
My Easter name is Smartie Lemon Drop.

pilch92 said...

Rosie here, mine is Loco Peep :) Happy Easter!

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Lovely Easter photos all!

meowmeowmans said...

We think you make a handsome bunny, Teddy! Happy Easter to you and Mom!