Sunday, April 26, 2020

Our Little "Grandbean" and her Furry "Loves!"

OMC!! I can't believe I am actually here and purrticipating! How could I pass up this great event? Here are some photos of our little granddaughter, Harper taken over the past 20 months. Hope you enjoy!

Harper with Aunt Judy and Dakota at our House last winter
Harper in the chair I bought her with her real-life kitty, Mimi
Harper and her other kitty, Little Meow in 2019
One of my favorites, Harper and Dakota 2018
Hoping you all enjoyed these!
Stay safe and healthy!
Love from Cody and Caren

7 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

OMC! What a beautiful grandbean you have. She is so adorable. I know you love her very much. When she gets bigger she will certainly give you extra treats, this I know.

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Too cute! That one is already an animal lover - sweet!

pilch92 said...

Harper is beautiful. Such sweet photos.

Pam and Teddy said...

Harper is BEYOND precious....you lucky Granny you!!

Hugs, Teddy

messymimi said...

How wonderful! A child raised to love and respect animals will be a wonderful grown-up someday.

Ananka said...

Great photos. Wonderful to bring up kids around animals :-D

Timmy Tomcat said...

She is so cute and it is clear the kitties love her too