Sunday, April 26, 2020

Kid/Pet Day With Tigger, Daisy Mae and Mom Crystal


Hi everyone, This is sad but because I didn't like my picture taken Mom didn't take many pictures of me. Well don't blame her I was a scared kitty Cat because I had a very bad kittyhood. So for Kid/Pet Day instead of a photo of me I will be posting a picture of my 'sister' Daisy Mae when she was a kitten with Mom laying on the couch.

The story is that one Afternoon my 'sister Daisy Mae jumped up on mommy Crystal's tummy on the Tony Stewart Fleece NASCAR blanket. When 'sister' Daisy Mae jumped on her tummy, they both eventually fell asleep. Daddy thought it would be funny to take a picture of both of them especially since Mommy Crystal was wearing her Steeler hoodie and she looked like a cone head while she slept. Giggle Giggle.
Everyone Stay Healthy And Safe!
COME JOIN THE FUN AT THE TABBY CAT CLUB!!!!
LINK IS BELOW.


9 comments:

Gattina said...

What a cute picture ! cats always find the best places !
I don't know if Rosie misses Arthur, she has changed, she became very possessive and behaves like an only child, which she is now.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

What a nice snuggle photo of all you all.

messymimi said...

That is a fun picture, he was right!

Pam and Teddy said...

Great photo of a Mom/Kitty moment!

Hugs, Teddy

Pradeep Nair said...

Cats are so nice!

World of Animals, Inc said...

That was such a sweet photo of Daisy Mae and mom enjoying a little cuddle time together during their nap. Thanks for sharing the beautiful post. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals

CRYSTAL said...

Thanks everyone for commenting. Us furballs are sweet, smart and good for humans. Proof is in the picture.
Thanks Again Everyone
Tigger

pilch92 said...

That is so sweet.

Ananka said...

Lovely <3