Thursday, April 2, 2020

INTRODUCING TIGGER

TIGGER ON MY BED.

ABOUT ME

Hi everyone, my name is TIGGER and I'm a Grey Striped Tabby Cat. I'm also one of the newest members of the TCC (TABBY CAT CLUB). So who am I you ask? Well let me tell you.

WHEN I WAS WITH MY PREVIOUS OWNER

When I was with my previous owner who had a lot of Cats, It was tough getting through each day. Actually, it was survival of the fittest if you know what I mean. You see, I was the Runt of my litter and all the other Cats pushed me out of the way so I didn't get much to eat. Other horrible things happened too but I won't dwell on that. However if you're interested in reading my story, you can read my story by going to: TIGGER AND DAISY  MAE: PART 1 and DAISY MAE'S KITTYHOOD: PART 2 . I do hope you read these short stories.

HOW I GOT MY FUREVER HOME

Fast forward to September 9, 1996. On this date my now Furever Mom and Sister started working  in Retail and quickly became friends with my previous Mom. After my Mom and Sister lost her previous Cat, she wasn't in a big hurry to get another Cat but when Mom's Co-Worker and Friend got wind she might want another Cat, she kept bugging Mom with all these terrible stories that Mom didn't like. Finally, Mom decided to adopt/rescue me on September 15, 1996 and I was never so glad she did. Fast forward to September 9, 1996. On this date my now Furever Mom and Sister started working  in Retail and quickly became friends with my previous Mom. After my Mom and Sister lost her previous Cat, she wasn't in a big hurry to get another Cat but when Mom's Co-Worker and Friend got wind she might want another Cat, she kept bugging Mom with all these terrible stories that Mom didn't like. Finally, Mom decided to adopt/rescue me on September 15, 1996 and I was never so glad she did. Since my Mom and Sister had to work that day, I didn't get to see her until that night when her parents picked her up at work and brought her home. When she got home on my 1st day in my furever home, she automatically tried to find me. Well eventually she found me in her bedroom closet. She tried and tried to coax me out and even tried to pet me but I was way to scared and wouldn't let her pet me. She finally walked away and let me come out of her bedroom closet on my own. I eventually came out of her bedroom closet and became quick friends with Mom and the other lady in the house. The Dad well... I was still leary of him. My new furever home was a lot better than my previous one and eventually Mom and her family took in and rescued/adopted a Kitten. The Kitten was about 4 weeks. I was a Senior Cat and surprisingly the Kitten mellowed me and I came to play more. I even played with the Kitten they came to call Daisy Mae. Daisy Mae is that cute little kitten laying on Mom. Picture below.
DAISY MAE  AS A KITTEN LAYING ON MOM.

LET'S RECAP

  1. I had a very bad kittyhood.
  2. I'm a Grey Striped Tabby Cat.
  3. I got my furever home because Mom and Sister Crystal became friends with my previous owner. Miracles really do happen!!
  4. My birthday is unknown to my now owner.
  5. My Gotcha Day is Sept. 15.
  6. I'm rescued/adopted.
  7. I'm a Female Tabby Cat.
  8. I'm leary of Men for some reason.
  9. I have a Sister named Daisy Mae(not from the same litter).
  10. I have a heart on my pink nose.
  11. I have a M on my forehead.
  12. Finally I have what I always wanted, a Furever home.
😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺





COME JOIN THE FUN AT THE TCC. 

COME SEE ME AT ALL MY BLOGS.


7 comments:

Timmy Tomcat said...

Hello Tigger! We love your story and are so glad you found your forever forever home!
Timmy
Miss Fitz

CRYSTAL said...

O thank you Timmy Tomcat I so furrever glad I finally got a furrever home with Crystal. I love being a Tabby!!

messymimi said...

Oh, i am a sucker for a happy ending story!

The Florida Furkids said...

Thank you for sharing your story! We're glad you have a loving forever home.

The Florida Furkids

catladymac said...

Welcome Tigger ! Purrs !

Pam and Teddy said...

Those of us who have our forever home are ever so lucky - we wish that for everyone!

Hugs, Teddy

Ananka said...

Hello :-D