Sunday, April 12, 2020

HAPPY EASTER FROM TIGGER


Hi everyone I wanted to wish you all a very Happy Easter. Our Easter like everyone else's was well... different. This year we sent the Easter Bunny a short letter and told him our dilemma. He said he understood. He also asked what we really wanted instead of a basket? That was easy. We asked for our health and guess what? So far so good everyone's health here at the house is good.
Anyhow, I stopped by for the Easter tea and boy did I have fun. Gracie & Stephanie thank you for a lovely time. Tabby Cats, thank you for making this Easter tea fun.
I hope Everyone has a fantastic Easter.






COME JOIN THE FUN AT THE TABBY CAT CLUB!!



9 comments:

messymimi said...

A blessed and beautiful Happy Easter to all!

meowmeowmans said...

Aww, thank you for the special Easter wishes, Tigger. Happy Easter to you and your family! :)

Hugs and headbonks,

Angel Moosey and my family

Pam and Teddy said...

Glad you had a wonderful Easter.....we did too!

Hugs, Teddy and Mom Pam

The Florida Furkids said...

Thank you for the Easter wishes! We hope you had a fabulous Easter!
Raz and Noelle

CRYSTAL said...

Everyone thank you for commenting. We did have a nice Easter. But boy was it ever different. Mom got to talk to some of the family via Alexa. The other part of the family well... the daughter who works as a Radiologist at a hospital in Olean, New York and works on a lot patient and was just informed she was exposed to the virus. So far she doesn't have it.
We are wishing everyone good health and hope you all stay safe.

Around My Kitchen Table said...

It was a lovely Easter but much quieter than usual as we had no little nephews and nieces visiting. Even so, we are just grateful that everyone in the family is well. Hope you and yours are all well.

Around My Kitchen Table said...

I have been looking after my old man and old woman and I have so far managed to keep them safe. It's hard having them under my paws all day but I'd hate them to be ill. Stay safe.
Not So Sweet Toffee
That's Purrfect

Strayer said...

Love to you!

Ananka said...

Happy Easter :-D