Thursday, March 30, 2017

Chimera Got Found

These pictures were taken the day I was found December 26th, they tell me that day is what you call my Gotcha Day.
I am not sure how I wound up in Grandma and Grandpa's yard all by myself and soaking wet. I couldn't see or hear yet, so I don't know what happened just that I was cold and uncomfortable and I wanted someone to help so I was MEOWING as loud as I could. I was hoping my Cat Mom would come and take me some place warm and dry and feed me, but she didn't. We don't know why, I was by myself for such a long time...................
Anyway Mom & Dad came to Grandma & Grandpa's for something called Chris Mouse. They were eating dinner with them and after dinner Daddy went out on the deck for some fresh air while Mommy helped Grandma clean up the kitchen a little. Daddy heard me MEOWING  and came off the deck to look for me. He almost stepped on me, since I was soaked to the skin and looked furless I blended in with the leaves, dirt and grass really well.
Daddy scooped me up and handed me to Mommy to dry off and he went and got something called Kitten Formula for me to drink, and some bottles for me to drink it out of.
When I was warm, dry and full I went to sleep and I rode home in Mommy's arms. ~Chimera, reporting for ATCAD

7 comments:

pilch92 said...

I am so glad your Dad heard your cries and now you have a lving forever home.

Timmy Tomcat said...

We are so glad you were found young lady. You were so tiny. Your story is a lot like our Einstein as both of you needed love right away.
Purrs
Timmy and Fitz

Marty the Manx said...

You were a Chrissy Mouse gift to Mommy and Daddy! And what a wonderful family to find you too :)
Marty and Ralphie

Kitties Blue said...

Chimera, you are very lucky you were strong enough to meow so you could be heard and found. You scored a great, loving family.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thank you everyone. ~Chimera

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Awe that is such a sweet story! So glad you Daddy found you :)

xoxo,
Matilda (& Matt)

Anonymous said...

Chimera I remember when you were saved by your Daddy as a teeny little baby all alone and cold. What a miracle you survived - I think it was LOVE that saved you!

Hugs, Angel Sammy and Ted