Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Deztinee Comes Home

Meowllo. Me's late as usual. Mommy put it on da calendar but furgot to set a reminder. Do any of you have those kinds of troubles with your humans? Anyways, me's a purroud member of the Tabby Cat Club even tho' me hasn't posted much this past year. 




See, sis Lexi was gonna be our only Tabby Cat Club member, cuz she was a purrfect Tabby. She had da bestest marking's ever. But fankfully, all da tabbies were so kind and let me and me's broken M join too. 'Course when we lost sissy last March, everything just made mommy and me sad. We still, and always will miss her, but it's time fur me to take up da mantle and carry on fur da both of us. 



So, how did me come to live with mommy, you ask? Well, mommy and sis Lexi had just lost a kitty and needed another great luv in their lives. Not to mention, sis Lexi needed a helper with her duties. As most of ya' know, we're Service Cats fur our disabled mommy. 



Anyways, mommy knew she should be lookin' fur a kitty, but she just hadn't had a chance to, when she got a call from a doggy rescue group. Seems they had rescued a whole litter (11) of Ragdoll kittens from a backyard breeder, and had no idea what to do with them. They also knew mommy needed a kitty, so they asked her ifin she'd like to come and take a look. Mommy got in her car and headed out to da meetin'. 



When she got to the center, she and the rescue lady talked a bit and mommy sat down in da floor. Da rescue lady gathered me and me's littermates up in a basket and took us to a room where we could smell a most wonderful aroma. We were all mewin' and tryin' to look 'round. Me says tryin', cuz contrary to what da rescue peeps had been told, we were only 'bout 3 weeks old and our eyes hadn't even been open all dat long yet. 



Da rescue lady poured us out on da cold floor and me's littermates began to play. Me? Me stuck me's nose in da air and headed straight fur dat wonderful smell as fast as me's little legs could carry me's worm filled body. Furinally, me arrived at a wall of what me later learned was mommy's legs. Me began to climb those legs with all me's little might. When me reached da top, me looked up at da blurry good smellin' face and turned on me's purr motor. Suddenly, me felt safe. Safer than me had ever felt, and me laid down. Dat was a lot of work fur such a little kitty girl.



Then me felt the warm conmfurtin' hands of mommy pick me up and bring me to her face. Through blurry eyes, me could see her lookin' at me and then across the room at all me's playin' littermates. And then she said the words every scared homeless kitty wants to hear. She said, "You're purrfect, and I will love you forever. You're my Deztinee." (like da play on words?)  And then she told da rescue lady dat she was takin' me home to live with her furever and ever. 



Dat was 7 1/2 years ago, and me's never looked back. Me knew dat day dat me would have da bestest life ever ifin only mommy would take me home. So me chose her and she chose me. And me does have a great life. Me has a luvvin' mommy, a home and toys and foods and even tho' me misses sis Lexi, me now has a new sisfur and helper. She's okay, me guesses. Me's sure dat without mommy, she wouldn't have had a very good life if any, so me's doin' me's bestest to teach her da ropes. 

So, dat's purretty much how it went da day me found mommy and she found me. You can read all 'bout me and me's new sisfur RaenaBelle on our bloggy at DezizWorld. Fanks fur lettin' me be a pawrt of such a pawsum Club. 

Till da next time...........Be Blest!!!


Luv and Hugs and Kitty Kisses

Deztinee    

8 comments:

Photo Cache said...

You have mom teary eyed. She loves happy endings.

Emma and Buster

The Florida Furkids said...

What a super story!!! Thanks for sharing!

The Florida Furkids

Marty the Manx said...

It was destiny sweet Dezi! We love that story and love that you shared it here at the TCC! Can't believe it has been a year already since we all lost Lexi! Sending soft purrs of luv to you and Momma!
Marty and Ralphie

Kitties Blue said...

We think we knew most of your story, Dezi, but it was sure fun seeing your baby pictures. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

What a great story and what cuties you two are. I am glad I got to know Lexi and you. Love to all at your place. So happy you have a loving and wonderful home.

pilch92 said...

That is a sweet story, we are so glad you were smart enough to follow your nose right over to your Mommy. I hope your siblings were as lucky to get forever homes. XO

Anonymous said...

You girls have a happy BEGINNING and a happy ENDING because of finding your Mom and I know that she couldn't do without you both. Thanks for telling us your story here at the TCC!

Hugs, Angel Sam and Ted

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh that is a wonderful story, and yes the tabby's here are very nice me and Chimera only have a few stripes and they still let us join. Socks was our real tabby. ~S & C