Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Answer your Cat's Questions with Raz

Today is answer your Cat's Questions day.  We're doing a post on our blog but Raz wanted to ask his own questions here too.



Dear Mom.....I have a few questions for you.

1.  Why weren't all kitties lucky enough to be born Tabby cats?

2.  When I sleep on your chest and make biscuits on your neck, why do you sometimes get all icky feeling?  I mean it's not like we live in a warm climate and I'm a big 12 pound ManCat sleeping on you.  What.....you're warm?  Really?   (okay....that was more than one question)

3.  Why do my sisfurs want to lick my ears?  Do Tabby Cats taste good?

4.  Why can't I have treats 24/7?

5.  I need more toys.  Will you go get me some?  Now?  What do you mean I have eleventy billion under the sofa?   I need more!!

What questions did you ask today???


11 comments:

Photo Cache said...

all good questions. when do we get to find out the answers?

emma and buster

Lone Star Cats said...

My momma says I smell like cookies, so maybe we do taste good! It would explain why Maurice tries to bite me.

-Travis

Donna said...

That is very cute. :)

Fuzzy Tales said...

Those are great questions, we hope you get the answers too!

Cathy Keisha said...

All good question that deserve answers. Here’s what I axed. http://www.stunningkeisha.com

Unknown said...

Kizzie would agree with the last one - you can never have too many toys if you are a cat.

Anonymous said...

We're all over question number 3! Yes! Tabbies do taste good. Tabbies are everything good! There. Call that one put to bed. Purrs...

Swami Zoe said...

Raz, sisfurs lick ears because they wuvwuvwuv you! I like to lick my brofur Ku, brofur, Apollo, and sisfur Nalle's ears because I wuvwuvwuv them! Me-Ommmmmm

Oui Oui said...

Tabbies are the bestest tasting kitties and the handsomest, and the loveliest and the smartest and the goodest too.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me too would LOVED to have treats 24/7 :)

XOXO

Timmy Tomcat said...

Gotta have those treats fur sure