Dear Mom.....I have a few questions for you.
1. Why weren't all kitties lucky enough to be born Tabby cats?
2. When I sleep on your chest and make biscuits on your neck, why do you sometimes get all icky feeling? I mean it's not like we live in a warm climate and I'm a big 12 pound ManCat sleeping on you. What.....you're warm? Really? (okay....that was more than one question)
3. Why do my sisfurs want to lick my ears? Do Tabby Cats taste good?
4. Why can't I have treats 24/7?
5. I need more toys. Will you go get me some? Now? What do you mean I have eleventy billion under the sofa? I need more!!
What questions did you ask today???