Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday Word—Questions




OK, Woman. I have questions and you better have answers. They better be the answers I want to hear too!

Why can’t I blog every day?

Why don't you play with me more?

What did you buy that stupid water fountain for?

How come you only get rid of MY stuff?

How come you don’t play with me more?

Did you remember my Gotcha Day is coming up?

Am I getting a new cat tree?

Whatchoo doin’, Woman?

and the most important question:

Can I bite you … hard?

Read TW’s answers here. I don’t think she took this seriously.

4 comments:

Oui Oui said...

Wow! Our mom is glad she didn't have to answer all those questions!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Furry GOOD questions to TW !!
Can´t wait to read her lame answer´s *mol*

XOXO

ruckustheeskie said...

Hahah lots of fair smart questions. If you are done thinking so hard. ..come link up with us on Thoughtless Thursdays!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Yes! Inquiring cats want to know!
MOL
Timmy