Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Timmy Toesies

Hi Furends
I tried to get Miss Fitz to play but she is of the mind that her little dainty feets are not for general consumption. I think her BF Toby was the reason but... We may never know.

Now lets get to the issue, er, the toesies at paw. I myself love my toesies. I work very hard to keep them in tip top shape. I try to get a good cleaning in daily when I lay with Dad after work. He thinks I am a bit, um, obsessed, but, what do you expect for a guy with only a quarter of my bee-yooo-ti-ful toe quotient. 

A Clean Toesie is a Happy Toesie

Purrs my furends
Timmy Tomcat

10 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

I love my toesies too!

-Travis

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

You sure clean your toesie furry well :)

The Florida Furkids said...

You must have super happy Toesies!

Thanks for pawticipating!

Raz

Hannah and Lucy said...

Your toesies are spotless Timmy.
Luv Lucy xx

Cherry City Kitties said...

Scrumptious toesis there Timmy!

meowmeowmans said...

You sure are doing a great job of taking care of your toesies, Timmy!

Hugs and headbonks,

Moosey

Swami Zoe said...

Pawesome cleaning Timmy! Me-Ommmmm

Oui Oui said...

Timmy, you sure work hard at keeping your toesies in tip top shape! And the hard work pays off we see.

Fozziemum said...

Goodness me Timmy you iz fast and furious on the tootsies..well done at a really good jobz! cute too MOL...Paw Pats Dinnermintz xxx

Karen Jo said...

You are doing a great job of keeping those mancat toes clean, Timmy.

Oja