Thursday, January 16, 2014

New Member

Julius:  Hi, my name is Julius.  I'm the small one in front.  I came to live with Karen Jo and her kitties just eight days ago.  I turned six months old just today and Karen Jo helped my apply to the Tabby Cat Club for my half-birthday.  I am buddies with all my brothers: Spyro, Rocio (behind me), Bambino and Horus.  Oja doesn't like me.

Karen Jo:  That's par for the course.

Julius:  I am a little bit scared of Karen Jo, so I don't call her Mom yet, but I am getting better.  I let her get a little closer each day and I have let her pet me three times.  You can read all about my adventures on Herman's Hideaway.  Karen Jo says she will help participate in TCC activities more.

9 comments:

Fozziemum said...

Oh Julius welcome and we are sure you will soon be a much more adventurous boy :0 and Dinnermintz just said Squeeeeee hugs Fozziemum Dinnermintz Pickles and the rest of the cat clowder here :) xx

Donna said...

Hello, sweetie! :)

Just Ducky said...

Welcome Julius. Happy to have another ginger boy here.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julius! *Alice waves paw* My Mum LOVES your name. She says you're an Orange Julius and then she laughs. I don't get it.
Anyways, welcome to the club!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

WELCOME to TCC , Julius !

The Florida Furkids said...

Welcome Julius! You're adorable!!!

Raz

Swami Zoe said...

Julius, nice to meet you! You are very cute. Don't be afraid of your new "mom". I'm sure she will wuvwuvwuv you furever! Me-Ommmmmm

Timmy Tomcat said...

Hello Julius! Don't you worry you will be sitting in a lap and purring in no time.
Welcome to TCC!

meowmeowmans said...

Hi Julius,

Sorry I'm just now getting here to welcome you. I've been kind of sick, so I'm still catching up on stuff.

Anyway, I am so glad you found such an awesome home with Karen Jo and Spyro, Rocio, Bambino and Horus, and even Oja. :)

Welcome to the Tabby Cat Club!

Your new pal,

Moosey (Proud TCC member #16)