Saturday, January 11, 2014

Chili's Tootsies



Hello all, it's been a while since we posted here.  Sonora and I have been busy snoopervising our Not The Mama during his first year as a high school teacher.
He says it's more stressful than he imagined, but he is so thankful to have a job.  Today he's relaxing on the couch with us for a while.  He says he's still thinking about vocabulary for The Scarlet Letter and we says STOP IT and think about US!
Here is me being all cute on the couch with him, showing off my black jellybean tootsies to honor Dinnermintz's birthday.  Pawty on, Dinnermintz!
We hope efurry one has a relaximicating weekend full of tootsies and purrs!
~ Chili Pepper

8 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Whew....you've purrfected relaximacting!!


Raz

Fuzzy Tales said...

We don't think you could be more relaxed. Seems like a great way to celebrate any occasion! :-D

Marilynn said...

I'm so glad you got the job you wanted! I taught English in high school and community college for 33 years before retiring, and I loved it all! Even the tough years!!

I have so many books and things ... if there's something (or several somethings) you want for your classroom library, let me know ... and if I have it, I'll send it to you!!

Marilynn
(Grace can help me!)

Fozziemum said...

Oh Chili Pepper them tootsies are dee-vine!! what a great way to celebrates my birthday..hugs and Paw pats Dinnermintz xxxx

meowmeowmans said...

Chili, we need to take some relaximacating lessons from you, because you are obviously a PRO!

We are so proud of your Not The Mama for getting that new job. But how could he not pay attention to you kitties 100% of the time?

Have a great weekend! OH, we almost forgot ... we LOVE those jellybean toes!

Smudge said...

Ahh, my kind of pose, indeed!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

So happy to see you and your cute photo! You sure have some pretty cute toesies.

Timmy Tomcat said...

My meowness what a set of toesies
Happy Birthday Dinnermintz