Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Oui Oui's Tabby Toesies

I'm not sure why the mom finds toes that interesting
when I'm hiding UTB.
I know she can't see them!

And she lets me put them on the table
if I promise not to jump up when she's not home.
Of course, I promised!

And she loves when I do this!

I'm just so thankful she can't do this to my toes!
The mom thinks kitty toe bears are adorable
and would be forever drawing on my toesies.

Thanks for hosting this cute event, Gracie!
We just love seeing cute little toes!

Purrs,
Oui Oui
TwinkletoeTails

10 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

You have very cute toesies!!!

Thanks for pawticipating!

Raz

Hannah and Lucy said...

Wow you even have pictures on your pawsies Oui Oui - I don't think Mum would dare try that on mine!
Luv Lucy xx

CatInTheFridge said...

did you see the toe bear we left? MomFOD drew that on in POST, so at least there's that... - Crepes.

Cherry City Kitties said...

hee hee! We think your toes are super!

meowmeowmans said...

Well, we can understand why your the Mom loves your toesies so much, Oui Oui. They are adorable!

Hugs and headbonks,

Moosey and my family

Swami Zoe said...

Cute cute twinkle toes! Me-Ommmmmm

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Furry cute toesies <3

My mom-person could draw toesie teddybears on my paw´s but she haven´t yet :)

XOXO

Fozziemum said...

Oh Oui Oui you are making invisiblez bread that's why you mum lovez it...and you are lucky because my mum got me with the art...on my poor tootsies...Paw pats Dinnermintz xxx

Karen Jo said...

My Mom calls that happy paws and she just loves seeing it. The teddy bear toes are cute, but we would never let Mom do that to us.

Bambino

Timmy Tomcat said...

Love those toesies Oui Oui. Really nice Biscuits too!