Monday, May 20, 2013

Ducky's Gotcha Day Story

I was adopted February 13, 2010. Sort of an early Valentine's Day and Purrthday prezzie for mum. She came by one Caturday. Looked at a few kitties, but I was the only one she asked to play with. So I did my best to impress her. Guess I did OK, cuz soon the shelter peoples were putting me in a PTU and off I went with mum.

This is my second home. My first home didn't want me anymore and I ranned away. When I was found they didn't want me back. So I am now wanted and loved, more than I ever could have imagined.

You can go here to read my whole long story!




8 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You are just about the sweetiest Valentine's present anyone would dream of. So glad you have a wonderful furever home.

meowmeowmans said...

Ducky, we are glad that everything worked out so that your mom could gotcha you! :)

Hugs!

Moosey and mom and dad

Oui Oui said...

How sad your first family didn't want you. What was wrong with them? But it turned out great in the end, and we love a happy ending! Thanks for posting and sharing!

The Musings Of A Crazy Cat Lady said...

Ducky, it's your first family's loss that they didn't want you. We're happy everything worked out just purrfect in the end.

Karen Jo said...

Your first family must have been very silly people not to want you. You did get the best ever forever home out of the deal, though.


Spyro

Marilia said...

You´re so cute!!!!
Your first family lost your sweet companion!

Kisses

The Florida Furkids said...

We think those people didn't deserve a sweet kitty like you anyway! We're glad you have a wonderful forever home now.


ConCatulations on being the 700th post on the TCC!!

Raz

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Ducky me and mom are glad that you was Gotchad by your mom :)