Monday, May 20, 2013

My Gotcha Story by Raz

My Gotcha Day wasn't that long ago so I remember it well!!   I was rescued from a trailer park in South Florida by the Space Coast Feline Network.  My brothers and I went to a nice lady near our house and my Mom went to another home.  The Florida Furkids Mom was sad because Tamir had gone to the Bridge and was looking at the SCFN Petfinder page and saw my page (click HERE to view it).  After a couple of missed attempts due to Hurricane Sandy, Mom got to meet me at Pet Supermarket.

It was love at first sight.....wasn't I cute?


She was deciding between me and my brother Rory but Rory had an "accident" in his cage and couldn't come out until he was cleaned up.  I grabbed the chance to impress her....


Next thing I knew I was swept up into a PTU and on the way to my new home with the Florida Furkids!!


The good news is that my brother Rory did find a home too!  I'm sure happy to be a Florida Furkid!!

Thanks to Oui Oui for hosting this fun event!

8 comments:

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Raz , I'm glad that both you and your brother found forever homes !

Hannah and Lucy said...

I am so happy you got your furever home and to hear that your brother did too with another family.
Luv Lucy xx

Oui Oui said...

Raz, you were a very lucky kitty to live with the other Furkids! Look at all you have accomplished! We are so glad you shared your story with us, and we can't believe they called you a runt! You have the biggest heart, and that is how you should be been "measured".

Timmy Tomcat said...

Wow what a suspenseful account of adoption! Glad you and your bro got home my furend.
*Tim whispers: I was the runt too. Now look at us!"
Purrs

meowmeowmans said...

What a great gotcha tale, Raz! We sure are glad you found such a wonderful forever home with the Florida Furkids! :)

Hugs!

Moosey and dad

deborahann said...

Hi Raz, this is your former foster mom here to say that you are a very lucky mancat! two of your brothers Rory and Rhett were also adopted to nice homes. . Rique is still here in foster care, hopefully soon someone will fall in love with him and he will have a proper family. So Happy Birthday and stay sweet!! Deb
Ps your brothers picture is on the website www.curiousmeow.com

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Lucky for you that Rory had an accident and couldn't come out to meet your soon to be new folks. I know you have added so much joy to your familly and brought happiness to your folks from missing Tamir. Your Angel Brother is watching down on your and so proud of you.
ps: How did you ever think to give Rory pruns all morning long before you went to Pet Smart?

The Florida Furkids said...

OMC I'm so excited...my foster Mom commented on my post!!!

Raz