Monday, May 20, 2013

My Gotcha Story - Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal

I was gotchad when I was 6 month´s old.
My mom and dad´s old old and sick cat Sixten have gone to the bridge and my mom wanted a new cat.
Since my dad is allergic to cat´s , dog´s , rabbits , horses , pig´s and you name it. My mom was looking at Sacred Birmans since a friend to us had one and dad didn´t react so much on that breed.
She found me in an add on the internet and she thought I was soooo cute and dad thought I looked like a goofball.


The breeder had a litter with small kittens too and dad would like to have one of them instead.
Mom called the breeder and a couple of day´s later mom and dad drove south to see me and the small kittens and the breeder too of course. I was a sleepyhead back then too , so the breeder had to go and wake me up :)




As soon as I saw mom I started to purr and purr and when the humans had coffee and cinnamon buns ,
I sat on the chair next to mom the whole time.
The breeder said that mom and dad should take a lot of pictures on me and on the small kittens so they could go home and think about wich cat they wanted. My dad said that my mom already had made her mind up about me and asked if they could bring me home the same day ?
She asked mom and dad if they had brought a PTU ?
Yes they had and she said OK bring it in the house and let´s see what Sherikaan think´s.
Yes my name was Sherikaan back then :)
They brought the PTU and guess what ?
I walked right in and refused to come back out again :)

So now I have lived with my humans for 2 1/2 years and I have never ever regret that I chose to get in that PTU and go with them home.


Me the first day in my home 





Hope you like my Gotcha story :)

16 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

We do like your Gotcha Story Kjelle - in fact we love every cats Gotcha Days too.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Marilynn said...

What a marvelous story!! We love it!! <3

Grace and servant!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Thanks for sharing your story.

Happy Gotcha Day!

The Cat Guy said...

lovely story! You look happy in those pictures of your first day in your forever home!

Crafting Queen said...

What a lovely story. Looks like you found a great home. :)

Terri said...

We love your Gotcha story! We also like that huge mousie :)

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

That's one of the happiest gotcha stories ever!

Timmy Tomcat said...

I love that Gotcha Story Kjelle. I bet you are glad you have a really cool name now too!
Purrs Dood

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

OMC we have so much in common. I was about the same age as you when I found the folks and also the daddie has allergies to kitties. I am so happy you have such a wonderful furver home. Loved hearing your story.

wildcatwoods said...

Glad you got gotted!

meowmeowmans said...

I love the story of how you got gotcha'd Kjelle! You were a very smart kitten to walk into the PTU and never look back. :)

Hugs!

Moosey

The Florida Furkids said...

We love your gotcha day story. You were such a cutie pie kitten! Mom has a soft spot for reds...her first Birman was a red.

Thanks for sharing your story.
Raz and The Florida Furkids

Oui Oui said...

We loved your story! How sweet you purred your way into your mom's heart. But we can't believe you dad didn't see how handsome and cute you were. Thanks for sharing your lovely story.

The Musings Of A Crazy Cat Lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Musings Of A Crazy Cat Lady said...

Oh, yes, Kjelle, I love your story. I also like the photos you shared. They show your great joy. Purrs, Abbi Leala

Karen Jo said...

You were very smart to walk into that PTU and stay, Kjelle. I am so happy that you found such a loving home.

Spyro