Saturday, May 11, 2013

It's my Birthday!!!!

I'm so excited since today is my 1st birthday.  I hope you've had a chance to stop at my blog today to start the festivities.  If not, click HERE to have some great noms but don't forget to come back through the teleport machine!!

Isn't this a great graphic?  The Zoolatry human made it for me and I love it.  Mom calles me Raz-a-ma-taz a lot!!


If you've had your fill of noms, lets start the party!!

We have games...

Make sure you keep your claws in when you go in the bounce house...


For those who don't mind water...we have a great water slide...


Karaoke anyone?



How about a game of Catbox 360?

For those who are more techy.....how about a game on the iPad?


When you get tired, find a spot on the kitty condo and take a nice snooze...


Please take a nip favor with you when you go home...

I hope you enjoyed my party.  If you're still hungry, please stop back at my blog for a snack!

10 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Happy birthday, Raz! Wow, a year already! What a fantastic celebration. We've not been to your own blog yet, but we're heading over to celebrate there too!

Cherry City Kitties said...

WHOA DOOD! There's some awesome fun to be had here! You know how to do a party up right.
Happiest birthday and thanks for having us. You sure have had some year here at the TCC!
Harry, Dexter and Tipp

meowmeowmans said...

This party is awesome, Raz! We are so honored to be able to celebrate your special day with you. Happy birthday, buddy. Now, whaddya say we go and play in that bouncy thing? :)

Hugs!

Moosey

Just Ducky said...

Terrific party Raz, the food is grate.

bethany925 said...

that Kitteh Condo is teh BOMB! What a great pawtah, Mr. Raz. I'm going to chase a laser now, but hope to meet you in the top tower of teh kitteh condo SOON! xo

Team Tabby said...

Happy First Birthday Raz!! You throw a great party.

Purrs,
Mindy
Moe
Cookie
Mike

Samantha & Mom said...

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy 1st Birthday Raz and many, many, many moooooore!!!
Your TX furiends,

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Happy 1st BIRTHDAY Raz !
Pawsome PARTY you have here too !

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Happy late birthday sweet one! I am sorry but I couldn't be here on your special day as the mom totally dumped me. Arghhhhhh. What to do.
Hope you had a fun filled day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday, Raz! That must have been quite a pawty. COOL! Sincerly, Little Binky :)