Monday, May 20, 2013

My Gotcha Day Story - Moosey


Hi everybuddy!  It's me, Moosey!

Mommy and Daddy first met me while they were volunteering at PAWS.  I have to tell you ... I was very lucky to end up there.  PAWS rescued me, and a whole bunch of other cats, from a shelter where animals did not get unlimited time to find a forever home.  We all ended up there after we were discovered in a hoarding situation.  Oh, and guess what else?  We all had ringworm when we first got to PAWS, so we had to undergo regular sulfur dips (yuck!) until we were ringworm-free.  It was SO not nice!  But Mommy and Daddy say that through it all, my sweet, playful and easygoing nature never wavered.  And they fell in love with me.  And I fell in love with them, too. I have lived here with them for almost five years now.  :)


So that's how I gotcha'd my forever family.  Pretty neat, huh?

Fanks to Oui Oui for hosting this fun event!

Hugs and headbonks!

Moosey

12 comments:

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hi , Moosey !
How lucky that you was saved to the PAWS so you found your mom and dad :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there I would like to mention that I have nominated your blog to receive the Liebster Award.

You can take a look at my blog post here: http://patchy-thefivecatschronicles.blogspot.com/2013/05/bling-bling.html

Hannah and Lucy said...

Moosey I didn't know you had been in a hoarding situation too - isn't it lovely to have a furever home filled with love. I know you are safe and have a lovely home - we wish all cats could be as lucky as us.
Luv Lucy xx

Oui Oui said...

Moosey, you were doubly lucky! First to find PAWS then to find your mom and dad. We can't think of a luckier kitty than you, but we think you deserve it. Thanks for sharing with us! Purrs!

Marg said...

Hi there Moosey. You have always been one of our favorites. We are so so glad that your Mom and Dad took you home with them. Take care.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Hoo Cat Moosey! You really did luck out my furend. So glad I got to know a bit more about you.
Purrs

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

So happy you were rescured and found a loving forever home. I hope the others were as fortunate as you were. You are such a cutie and how could they resist you if they tried? They couldn't.

The Florida Furkids said...

We love your Gotcha Day story!!

Raz and The Florida Furkids

meowmeowmans said...

Gracie, all of the other kitties from the hoarding situation found forever homes, too. :)

Cat said...

Sweet Moosey what a joy you are, we are so glad you were gotcha'd by such great parents!!!

The Musings Of A Crazy Cat Lady said...

From one rescue kitty to another - boy are we lucky! You're such a sweetheart, well-deserving of a loving, good home.

Karen Jo said...

You are a very lucky kitty, Moosey, to get rescued twice. I am so glad that you have a loving forever home now.

Spyro