Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Baby picture day- "Sweet" William

Hey all, I couldn't pass up on posting some of my totally adorbz baby pics.
Here I am after a long day of meeting my new peepul and waiting for all of the adoption paperwork to get processed before we could drive home. (May 23, 2008)  This is the fancy box that I got brought home in: 


 It didn't take me long to get comfy and settled in. I don't fit in laps like this anymore, I can stretch all the way down Mum's leg and spill out over the edges.
This is the face of a happy kitten.

11 comments:

Marty the Manx said...

William you were a gorgeous baby! and so long! That sweet sweet face in your last picture could melt hearts!

Anonymous said...

Oh William yous wuz so purrecious.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

The Florida Furkids said...

OMC soooo cute!!!!!

Thanks for pawticipating!
Raz

meowmeowmans said...

OMC, Wiliam! You were just too darned cute as a baby! :)

Fuzzy Tales said...

OMC, those photos! Absolutely adorable!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I loved all of your photos especially the last one. I see you are oh so happy that you are even smiling.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

It's so nice to know that you settled into your new home so quickly. We love that last picture of you looking all comfy and contented. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh you can tell you were more than happy with your brand new home.....relaxed and napping in total trust....how wonderful is that?!

Hugs, Sammy

Fozziemum said...

Oh William you iz such a little doll :) an so chillaxed MOL paw pats Dinnermintz and Pickles xxx

Cathy Keisha said...

Awww, so precious!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Love that you are laying so long on Moms lap. Very cute William
Timmy and Fitz