Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Whoa Baby!

"Everybody loves a baby, that's why I'm in love with you...pretty baby!"

Hi TCC Fans and Members!  

Who doesn't love looking at baby pictures?!  Nobody that's who......so we thought we'd have some fun here at the TCC and share our baby photos with the world - or if we don't HAVE a baby photo of us for any reason, we probably do have a "first photo" of us.  Maybe when we were first adopted or first came to live with our humans. 

In my case, my Mom and Dad adopted me when I was just a wee kitten at the shelter.  They had no idea how old I was - I was alone under an abandoned house and someone saw me and had the pet police (haha) come trap me and take me to the shelter.  I was maybe four weeks old.  MAYBE. 

When my parents got me home they were so IN LUV with me they spent the first week or so just keeping an eye on me - watching me explore - discover my litterbox - all that fun stuff.  I was too little to climb stairs and we live in a 3 story house so I pretty much was in the basement all the time. 



Then Mom remembered she had a camera!  BRAVO MOM!  So here are those first photos of ME - Baby Sammy..........
Yep - I was a chatty little thing.....still am !!
 
I liked to play fetch with wads of paper.........

Old Dad made a pretty good nap spot - even if I did slide down a bit when I was asleep!
Lemme go!  I wanna run run run!

I loved baskets.....and of course my Mom!

 
I was a very lucky little guy that day in 2000 when my parents showed up at the shelter - I was the only kitten they had.....they had lots of dogs and few cats.  I stuck my paw through the little bars on my jail cell and meowed and they said "WE WANT HIM!!!!"..........fourteen years later I'm still loving life - and my Mom and Dad!  

HAPPY BABY LOVE DAY EVERYBODY..................................Your friend Sammy

12 comments:

Fozziemum said...

Sammy you now we is squeein like mad here...mum doez haz a ginger thing MOL MOL what a cute kitty you were an thanks you so much fur hostin this fun event ...paw pats Dinnermintz and pIckles xx

Fuzzy Tales said...

Sammy, those are wonderful baby pictures! Our human is squeeing too!

And yes, thanks so much for hosting this fun event!

Anonymous said...

Sammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Good gracious. Those are such precious baby pictures of you! Thank you for hosting this event, Sammy!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Awwwww adorable baby pictures. ~Socks & Scylla

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Sammy we LOVE your kitten photos and thanks for hosting such a great event!

Marty the Manx said...

Sammy you were the most adorable ginger kitten! I can see why your Mom and Dad couldn't get enough of you! Thank you so much for hosting this great event!
Marty and Mom

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Oh what a beautiful baby you were. So easy to see why the folks just watched and took care of you instead of taking a bunch of photos. I am glad that you have these. What a cutie and you still are.

The Florida Furkids said...

You were such a cutie - especially with those GIANT paws!

Thanks for hosting this fun event!
Raz

meowmeowmans said...

Sammy, the humans are all squeeing here at your awesome baby picture.

Thank you for hosting this fun event!

Hugs,

Moosey

Anonymous said...

Wasn't this a FUN event? Love baby pictures.....even of HUMAN babies....eeeek! Thanks everyone for joining in the fun.

Hugs, Sammy

Timmy Tomcat said...

Sammy I may be prejudiced but we Orangies make the best kitties for baby pictures. You really were lucky. Me too.
Purrs my furend
Timmy and Fitz