Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Lucy….Baby Love

Hi There!!!

Anyone remember me???? Anyone?  It's okay if you don't… Well it isn't okay… But it isn't your fault I have been among the missing… It is my moms!  She has been a F-A-I-L-U-R-E when it comes to my blogging. In fact she almost couldn't figure out how to log in here… Good thing I am smarter than her and I remembered… UGH  I am so angry! Her slacking is causing me not to connect with my friends. But you know what? I am not going to take it anymore. I am joining in today!!!

That was me when I was only a few weeks old - the other cuties are my siblings.  We were in foster care after being rescued from a kill shelter…


My foster mom was funny… she liked to dress me up… Good thing I nipped that in the butt when I found my forever home!
that is me with my first mommy…. She is so pretty, and orange.  I miss her but she found a forever home too!



This is the first picture ever with my mommy…. This is moments after her and daddy picked ME!!!  The story of my finding my forever home is here….

14 comments:

Fozziemum said...

So adorable Lucy..an we ALL have bad staffz to help us blog MOL MOL....your mum was a ginger and I am a ginger girl too!! what a cutie you are ad my mum is all mushy now MOL MOL paw pats Dinnermintz xxx

Fuzzy Tales said...

Lucy, you were such a precious, adorable little one! It's great to see your baby pics. :-)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi Lucy, we just LOVE your baby picture. And we thinks it is nice you have a few orange furs like your Cat Mom. ~Socks & Scylla

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We remember your gotcha story, Lucy! What an adorable little baby you were!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Oh Lucy! We remember when you were adopted!! How tiny you were! Love, caren and cody

Marty the Manx said...

Oh Sweet Lucy you were so breathtaking weren't you! I love your gotcha story too.
Marty

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Your first baby photo is so adorable! You were so tiny. I am so glad you now have a forever home.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Florida Furkids said...

You were a purrfect fit for your family.

Thanks for pawticipating!
Raz

meowmeowmans said...

Lucy, we remember when you were so little! And what a beautiful girl you've grown into. :)

Hilary said...

Hi Guys!
Thanks!!! I can't believe I am still not so little… And I can't believe how lucky I am to have friends like all of you!
XOXO
Lucy!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lucy....you cute little thing you.....your Mom was a very pretty ginger! How lovely that you got PICKED! I did to - and I'll always be happy that my Mom and Dad picked me. Love your baby pictures..and thanks for joining in the fun today!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Lucy you really are one cute kitten. We are so glad your Mom was saved along with her wonderful litter.
Purrs my furend
Timmy and Fitz

Timmy Tomcat said...

PS
We liked your little hat
Timmy and Fitz