Sunday, July 13, 2014

Come on Get Happy For PAWS

Happy Gotcha Day to Oui Oui and Mica Minnie Moo and Happy Birthday to The Woman. I don’t usually post on Sundays but I wanted to take part in this Post-A-Thon to benefit PAWS. I wish when I was a shelter cat, they would have had a Catification Lounge so I’m all for seeing to it that the next generation of shelter cats have one.

I love interactive play so I thought I’d share this video with you today. You can watch it on YouTube too. Even though I have more than 10 wand toys—every make and model that’s out there—I prefer to play with one of those coated elastic strings or a straw. Go figure. Once a ghetto cat always a ghetto cat.



I’ve been overly blessed since I started blogging in that I’ve made wonderful furrends and found out about all the latest toys (and noms), some of which I’ve been able to win or coerce the company to send a sample for review. Many of these toys will wind up being donated to the A Call 4 Paws Cat Sanctuary in Jonestown, PA, so those cats will be able to enjoy them.

I also want to send birthday wishes to TW, my partner in crime, and tell her I lu– lu– lu– her. What I mean is I kinda like her.

For more fun and game, go to www.stunningkeisha.com.

16 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

That string does look like fun! One of us here is a string guy (Derry) and Chumley was a HUGE lover of strings for play. :-)

Happy birthday to TW...and of course a very happy Gotcha Day to Oui Oui!

Fozziemum said...

Love the stringly fun MOL way to go sweet CK ! and what a lovey way to celebrate Oui Oui's an Mica Minnie Moos gotcha day....and Happy birthday to TW Paw oats an loves Dinnermintz and Pickles xx

Marg said...

We certainly do wish TW a very Happy Birthday. Hope she has a great day.So glad to see so many commenting here for PAWS. This is just great.

Anonymous said...

CK we hope TW has a great burfday today and we enjoyed seeing your smacky/wacky paws video again. How nice that you're donating toys and goodies to the shelter in PA. Shelter kitties don't often have lots of fun things to do while waiting for forever families. Happy Easy Sunday.

Hugs, Sammy

Marty the Manx said...

Look at those action pictures CK! Great video too. Happy Birthday TW!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Great action pictures CK you look stunning as usual.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

You have quite a tough (hahameow) job testing out all those toys! Our favorite 'Non-Toy' is toilet paper, bwaa-haha!

www.shelter-cats.com said...

Happy Birthday, TW!
Nice to see CK in action!
Go CK, Go!

xxoo
Tommie and Mickey Mouser at Shelter-Cats.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Great action with the string, CK! You certainly were having lots of fun with it!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Well we will tell her about your very tiny like CK. I love that big photo of you with wild paws. Good kitty action my furend
Timmy and Miss Fitz

brokenteepee said...

You are a wild and crazy cat CK

Oui Oui said...

CK, you make us laugh! Thanks so much for helping me celebrate today and for taking the time to post!

Oui Oui said...

Oops! I meant to say Happy Birthday to TW too! I hope her day has been as good as mine!

Anonymous said...

Yous look so cute playin'.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

meowmeowmans said...

DANG! Look at you go, CK!

Happy birthday to TW. We hope her day was awesome.

Thanks for participating in Oui Oui's post-a-thon to help the PAWS cats. We really appreciate you!

Hugs!

Moosey

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Can you beleive that I think the "wrong" end of the wand toy´s are the funniest :)

XOXO