Friday, July 4, 2014

The "Real" Uncle Sammy!

Happy July 4th From Uncle Sam!
 
Yes indeed it's that special day we here in the US of A celebrate the fact that we became independent all those years ago......we celebrate it by eating a bazillion tons of food, setting off fireworks which send our critters hiding for cover......and of course trying to remember our history lessons when we learned about WHY we wanted our independence and how we managed to get it! 

As for me - I'm a very independent kind of guy....although I do need help opening up the bag of kibble and the cans of stinky goodness I get - I'll admit humans come in handy for that stuff.  I'm very grateful for the help!   Today my parents are going to the neighbors for a cookout - Mom promised to bring me leftovers - they're having crabs.....now that sounds like a winner!

Mom insisted that I dress up for the occasion today...........yep - this is what the REAL Uncle Sam looks like - scary huh?   May all of you have a TON OF FUN today here at the TCC - thanks Gracie and Raz for the pawty - I'm ALWAYS up for a pawty!

HAPPY JULY 4th EVERYBODY!!
Sammy (everybody's Uncle)

5 comments:

Fozziemum said...

Bravo Sammy :) a great celebration....and CRAB!! yummo...I do hope mum remembers to bring home a kitty bag :) have a great day loves Fozziemum xx

Anonymous said...

Oh if she doesn't bring home some crab I may sneak out and go next door and STEAL some! HAHAHA

Hugs, Sammy

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy 4th of July Uncle Sammy!!!!

Raz

Timmy Tomcat said...

Hey Uncle Sammy. Looking good
The Noms are the best part my furend
Timmy and Miss Fitz

meowmeowmans said...

Nice one, Uncle Sammy! I sure hope you had a great 4th of July weekend. :)

Your pal,

Moosey