Sunday, July 13, 2014

My mom's gone =(

Grace says ~
I am very sad because my mom has been away from home since mid-June. Her girl has told me why, but I still miss her something fierce! I'm stuck here with my two boys, but I love it when mom's girl comes to feed us and play with us and just keep us company.

Her girl told me that my mom's mom had fallen and broken a very important bone. My mom has been staying at her brother's while they make the arrangements needed for mom's mom's care and where she will live.

Here are some photos of me and my boys ... while we wait for our mom to get back home.




So ... we're just waiting ... trying to be patient!
But we're being very well cared for by mom's girl!!

6 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We're so sorry your mom's mom had fallen (hip?). We're sending her healing purrs and hope your own human mom will be able to come home soon.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We are so sorry to hear about your Mom. Thank goodness your Mom's daughter looks after you in your home where at least you are in your normal surroundings. We are sending purrs to your Mom.
Luv Lucy xx xx

Marty the Manx said...

So sorry to hear about your Grammy. Hopefully she will be getting better and settled in so your Mom can come home. Purrs and prayers.
Marty and Mom

Fozziemum said...

Oh darlings we send such big purrs for grammy to get better soon...and you look so patient waiting :) paw pats Dinnermintz and Pickles xxxx

meowmeowmans said...

We're sorry to hear about your Grandma not doing well. We are purring and praying she will get better soon!

Marilynn said...

We all are hoping she'll be able to walk with a walker, but she'll never be independently mobile again, the mom thinks. We're also hoping she will prove us wrong!

Thanks for all the purrrrrssss and paw pats and prayers.

Grace and Marilynn