Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dear Sandy Paws



Dear Sandy Paws,

Its getting cold outside, so I know you will be visiting again soon.  I've been a very good girl this year and didn't sneak down into the laundry room once.  I also shared my sleeping spots with Mica Minnie Moo sometimes, so maybe I have been extra special good.

There's no particular reason to listen to the mom when she complains about how I will eat food one day and not the next.  If she says anything about my running in the opposite direction when she calls me at bed time, she's exaggerating.  I didn't run, it was more of a trot.  I know you know a kitty has to be a little independent.

I was really lucky this year and got to know many wonderful kitties.  I wish the lonely kitties and the ones without a home or foods could have a nice home, with plenty of treats and furriends to play with.  If you could do that, it would make my Christmas complete.  I have everything I need, so I would be very happy and purry if the homeless kitties could have a new home and a real loving holiday too, like me.

Julie promises not to drink all the milk we leave out for you this year and we all will try to leave some Beachside Crunch for you too.

Purrs, headbonks and Merry Christmas,

Oui Oui
Twinkletoe Tails


Happy Holidays to all!
May your holidays be bright and filled with love.


11 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

You are such a nice kitty, Oui Oui!

Michelle said...

Santa granted your wish. We just adopted a black and white kitten. She reminds me of my baby Patches. She died 2 years ago and I miss her very much. We named her Cleopatches in honor of Patches. We have found out that she is as orny as Patches was. LOL

Hannah and Lucy said...

You look so cute in your Sandy Paws hat Oui Oui.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

The Florida Furkids said...

We know that Sandy Paws will listen to you. Who could resist your sweet face?

The Florida Furkids

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I am so happy that you have a wonderful furever home! Hoping Santa will help find furever homes for those needing one and that it is as loving as the home you are part of.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Oui Oui those are some wonderful wishes!
xoxo

Cat said...

A lovely wish Oui Oui, we hope for that too!

Fenris and Family said...

What a lovely wish Oui Oui

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I know that Sandy Paws will listen to you , Oui Oui !
Happy Holidays to you too
XOXO

Anonymous said...

better tell Julie not to give Santa Claws that nasty grumpy look. he hates that, apparently...

head bonks and kitteh kisses for all of those great holiday wishes! xo Sparky

meowmeowmans said...

Oui Oui, that is a beautiful wish. We're wishing for that, too!

Hugs and headbonks!

Moosey and the dad