Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Holiday Wish





My holiday wish is simple yet hard to achieve



but I hope it will come true one day.





This is me the day after I had been adopted.



I was still very shy but it was lovely to be able



to sleep where I wanted in comfy places and have



a full tummy








I had never had toys of my own before








or be able to go outside and play








I hope one day all cats and kittens will have



warm and loving homes like me and my sister Hannah.






.

10 comments:

Marg said...

Lucy, we wish the very same thing. We so want all kitties to have a nice warm home like you and Hannah do. Take care.

www.shelter-cats.com said...

Amen, sweet Lucy!
xxoo
Maggie and Tommie

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I am so glad that you have a furever home and I too started out without one and now have one. We can only keep wishing.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

we couldn't agree more!
Love, Caren & Cody

Cat said...

It's a lovely wish Lucy :-)

Fenris and Family said...

Lucy, I am so glad you and Hannah have a good home, and I has my paws crossed your wish comes true for all the other cats. ~Socks

Oui Oui said...

We hope for the same thing too, Lucy. Your story was a sad one but had such a happy ending, and we would love for all homeless and neglected kitties to have a happy ending too. Merry Christmas!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Lucy, me too wish the very same thing.
I sooooo want all cat´s to have a nice warm home like you and your sisfur Hannah do.

Anonymous said...

so glad you found your special home. head bonks! Sparky

meowmeowmans said...

Lucy, that's a purrfect wish, and we're wishing for the same thing!

Hugs to you!

Moosey and the dad