Thursday, December 27, 2012

Remembering Crystal, Jenny, Cotton and Jean


We'd like to remember and celebrate our blogging bridge siblings- the handsome Crystal, the independent Jenny and the tortie with 'tude Cotton.  All are remembered with tears and with laughter. 

And we'd like to include Jean, an old friend of Jan's that we never met because she lives in a different state.  She died just a few months ago and today would have been her hummmf, hummmmf birthday.  (Sorry, never tell a woman's age!)  Jean and her dad Frank were two kind and generous people who worked hard and had little but liked to treat the disabled or elderly with a dinner out.  They are both gone now. And both are missed.  Even though you and Jan can't head to Burger King to celebrate, Happy Birthday, Jean!

8 comments:

Marilynn said...

We love cats with 'tude! And just about all of them do ... just different 'tudes ... to make life interesting!!

Tears and laughter ... oh, yes! We do, too!

Love, Grace & her secretary

Fenris and Family said...

What a lovely tribute. We never knew Jenny but are glad you included her so we could learn about her. She certainly does look like she has tude.

Michelle said...

Its nice to remember our babies. I lost Patches two and half years ago. I still miss her. In memory of her I named my new kitten Cleopatches.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Mr. Crystal and Miss Cotton, boy did we sure did have some adventures. I know they are up there with Opus and Roscoe and creating adventures. I did not know Jenny but some day we will meet and play once I am at the bridge. I am sorry that your good friend Jean had to leave. I know you miss her. I know you keep all your loved ones near you in your thoughts and your heart. Lovely tribute.

The Musings Of A Crazy Cat Lady said...

I, like you, my friend, tear up reading these remembrances. We love our furry and un-furry friends so much. I've never been the same since Bobbi died, and I haven't slept as well, either! My Catholic mother I just lost was my best friend's mother. Marge was like a mother to me, and her daughters, grandchildren and I are so grateful for the last eight years she was in remission until breast cancer struck again.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Wonderfur! Thank you!

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, we miss Crystal, Jenny and Cotton, too. Thank you for sharing them with us on your blog, and in your wonderful remembrance. And happy birthday to Jean, too.

Hugs!

Ellen Whyte said...

Oh gosh. HTey look so cute! Meow from all of us: Au, Target and Guido.