Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Holiday Wish by Socks

I wish that every cat and dog has a loving home. I am especially purring for these two this week. Please join me in wishing they find a home for the Holidays.

Sally
 Sally Barked:
Hello my name is Sally. I am about 1 year old. I was in the gassing facility in southern Missouri and the people from the shelter pulled me out and took me to TASTC. They saved my life.  Please come to the shelter and see me today.

I am currently enrolled in the Healing Paws Program. When I graduate I will have my AKC CGC Diploma. I will know all of my commands, be housetrained and crate trained.

You can read more about her here.

And I know my fellow TABBIES will just love April.

April
April came to us from the local pound. She is a very affectionate kitty that will sit on your lap for hours. April is spayed, FeLV/FIV negative and up todate on vaccinations. Please contact Tanja at (276) 694-3598 or e-mail clovercatrescue@yahoo.com for an adoption application. You can read more about her here.

April & Sally are the DogTime Adoptable Pets of the Week.

Although when I asked for homeless cats & dogs to find loving homes please note I DID NOT MEAN MY HOME. ~Socks

9 comments:

Marg said...

That would be such a special present for April and Sally to find a perfect home for themselves.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I will send purrs that these two beautiful furries will find a furever home. My wish is the same as yours.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

we are wishing for good homes for all too!
xoxo

Cat said...

We send our wishes to Sally and April that they can find a loving home!

Fenris and Family said...

Thanks for adding your wishes to mine that Sally and April find homes. Looks like there will be one less homeless dog this year..............check out our header. ~Socks

Oui Oui said...

What a great present it would be for them, to find homes! (Of course, other than yours.) We are purring for them. Happy Holidays!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

That would be such a great Christmas present for April and Sally to find a perfect home for themselves !

bethany925 said...

head bonks and kitteh kisses for all of those great holiday wishes! xo Sparky

meowmeowmans said...

Beautiful, Socks. Beautiful!

We are wishing for the same thing. We're purring and praying for April and Sally, too.

Hugs!

Moosey and the dad