Thursday, December 27, 2012

Socks ~ Remembering Family & Friends

First I wanna remember my brother Whiskers. He welcomed me into the family when I came to live here.


Next I wanna remember Charybdis. She actually had some tabby stripes on her. Look at her orange furs and you will see them.


I really enjoyed getting to know my fellow Tabby Cat Club Members. Sadly many of them left for the Rainbow Bridge this year. I have made graphics for them and now I will share the graphics with you, if that is OK.




I miss all of you
~Socks
Alasandra, The Cats & A Dog

7 comments:

Donna said...

They were very sweet. Rest in peace. {{{luv}}}

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Beautiful tribute to your family and our dear friends. This has been a very hard year as so many of our friends and loved ones have gone away only to make our hearts a little heaver. Keep them all close to you in your heart and thoughts. Love to you and your family.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

this was just a beautiful post....sending you ((((hugs)))

Jans Funny Farm said...

Lovely graphics. We didn't know Whiskers but we know you miss him and Chrabydis!

Fenris and Family said...

Thanks for reading my post every kitty. ~Socks

The Florida Furkids said...

Thank you for including our sweet boy Tamir. We miss him so much.

The Florida Furkids

meowmeowmans said...

Socks, that was so very sweet. Thank you for sharing about Whiskers and Charybdis, and for your thoughtfulness in creating such beautiful graphics for our pals Joey, Tamir, Opus and Casper.

Big hugs to you.