Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Holiday Wish by Raz

Hi efurryone!  Today's Tabby Cat Club event is "My Holiday Wish" and it's hosted by my pal Oui Oui.

This is easy for me!!!  Since I am newly adopted, my wish is that all the other kitties who need forever homes get them for Christmas!!!

Here is Heather.  She's staying with the same foster Mom that I was.  She is a sweetie and really would love a forever home for Christmas. You can see her adoption page HERE.


There are lots of other wonderful kitties being fostered by Space Coast Feline Network.  You can see more of them HERE.

I'm also wishing for good health for my Auntie El.  She'll be having a PET scan next Tuesday to determine how the chemo is doing.  Please keep her in your purrs and prayers.  She's Mom to Cousin Trooper and my Mom's best friend.

So....what is your Holiday Wish?

10 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

So glad that you have a furever home and especially such a loving one. I too wish that all furries could have a furever home. Will send purrs that sweet Heather kinds a loving home.
I each day send purrs that Auntie El will have good health in her brave battle.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

we wish the same and we are purring and praying for your Auntie El also ((((hugs))))

Cat said...

We hope your lovely wishes come true!!

Marg said...

Oh she is so cute, we sure hope and wish that she will find that forever home. That is our big Christmas wish.
Take care.

Cherry City Kitties said...

What a great wishy Raz. And we're sending extra purrs for Auntie El.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry, Dexter and Tipp

Fenris and Family said...

Purrs that Heather finds a home, she is gorgeous. Healing purrs for Auntie El.

Oui Oui said...

We are purring for your Auntie El, and for sweet Heather too. We hope she is as lucky as you were in finding a home. It must be a happy time there, with a new family member. Kitties give so much more than they take, so we are sure this Christmas will be a great one for everyone. Merry Christmas, sweet Raz!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I wish the same and I`m purring and praying for your Auntie El !

Anonymous said...

head bonks and kitteh kisses for all of those great holiday wishes! xo Sparky

meowmeowmans said...

Those are some wonderful wishes, Raz! We feel the same way, and hope all of your wishes come true!