Monday, December 3, 2012

Socks' Favourite Toys

I love the Kitty Speed Bump from Catpods. It is a purrfect foot rest. Scylla won it in Zee & Zoey's Contest. I am sure a young whipper snapper like Raz could find another use for it. It seems to be very versatile, I use it as a pillow sometimes.


Now this isn't a toy but I think every cat should have one.


It is a designer ceramic water fountain from Thirsty Cat Fountains Scylla won it in the contest too and we all just LOVE it. I do wish Mommy would move it though she has it by Fenris' food bowl and he thinks I am trying to steal his food when I go to drink out of it.

And this is my very FAVORITE toy.  I am so glad Scylla won it. Raz you has to put this at the top of your Christmas list.
The Cyclone Cat Toy from Bergan  . You puts nip in it and when you move the ball around you can smells the nip. I loves it so much that ..........................................

I sleep with it. ~Socks



11 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Great choices, Socks, including that awesome-looking fountain!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Mum tried us with a fountain but neither of us would use it - she ended up sending it to charity!! We weren't very populat.
Luv Lucy xx

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Very good toys you have there. The last one is especially great because when you are tired of playing you can just take a nap on it.

The Musings Of A Crazy Cat Lady said...

Those are nice toys. Abbi agrees with Gracies about having toys you can nap on. I love napping... eating and napping.

Ellen Whyte said...

We are so deprived! We want a fountain too!

Fenris and Family said...

Glad everybuddy liked my choices. I love the Thirsty Cat Fountain even if I do have to share it with a dog. I like that the water bubbles up. I don't like the Drinkwell 360 that much although Scylla loves it and Fen will drink out of either one. ~Socks

Oui Oui said...

Wow! You have some high tech toys! And they all sound great.

Cherry City Kitties said...

All that nip wore you right out, eh Socks?
Do you ever catch the ball, maybe it doesn't matter...
Dex

The Florida Furkids said...

Those are all good ideas. That Cyclone looks like a lot of fun...then I could take a drink and snooze on the speed bump!

Thanks for pawticipating!

Raz

meowmeowmans said...

Socks, those are some terrific choices for your favorite toy! I really like that your Cyclone Cat Toy is good for playing and as a pillow! Multi-purpose ... awesome!

Hugs,

Mooey

bethany925 said...

i love our water fountain too. Mrs. Whatserface gets mad that I'm upsetting the house feng shui whenever i gently knock over a few plants and useless objets d'art in order to drink from it, but she seldom knows what she's talking about. have fun with that Cyclone!