Monday, December 3, 2012

My Favoritest Toy!

I am so excited to tell you about my very favoritest toy ever, my lovely Lovey.

Its a little battered and used to be a felt mousie.
It was my very first toy when I was a tiny kitten
and its still the bestest toy around.

I taught the Girl and the mom
to play fetch with it.
Even though its 6 years old like me,
when I have a choice, I pick my Lovey.

It was lost for a while
then mysteriously reappeared. 
You can imagine everyone's joy to see it.

So now the peeps put it away in a safe place
when I am done playing.
(Cause I'm not too good at picking toys up.) 

There it goes!

Thanks Raz for hosting such a fun event!  I just love sharing my Lovey with you.

Purrs,
Oui Oui
Twinkletoe Tails

11 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Lovey is a pretty awesome...and well-used...toy! :-)

Hannah and Lucy said...

Oui Oui I think your lovey is just purrfect.
Luv Lucy xx

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I can tell that you have got lots of many hours of good play with your toy. Looks like fun.

The Musings Of A Crazy Cat Lady said...

Oui Oui, your mousie is so sweet. My big sister, Ateret, has a mousie like that. The more we love our mousies the prettier they get.

Ellen Whyte said...

Awwwww, what a well used toy!

Fenris and Family said...

Lovey looks very LOVED. ~Socks

Cherry City Kitties said...

Sometimes you can tell which toys are the most loved by how much they look played with. You really do love your mousie Oui Oui!
Dex

The Florida Furkids said...

That's a well loved toy! I play fetch too!!

Thanks for pawticipating!

Raz

meowmeowmans said...

Thank you for sharing your Lovey with us, sweet Oui Oui! We think its great that it is your most favorite toy, even after so many years. :)

Hugs!

Moosey

Angel Simba said...

That is very sweet that you have such affection for your very first toy, Oui Oui.

bethany925 said...

is Lovey delicious? I bet so. don't ever lose yer lovely Lovey Oui Oui!