Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Moosey's Christmas Wish

Santa, is that you?
Dear Santa,

I have been a really good boy all year.  I know it is a lot to ask for, but my wish is for all homeless pet animals to find their very own forever homes, where they are safe and loved.  Homes like the one Sammy and I have here with our mommy and daddy.  And like the ones that all of our Tabby Cat Club pals have.

Maybe you could start with homes for some of the kittehs at PAWS, where Sammy and I were gotcha'd from, and where Mommy and Daddy volunteer?

Love and kisses to you and the reindeer,

Moosey    


11 comments:

Marg said...

Hi Moosey, We would so like for all the homeless kitties and doggies to find a home. That would be just the best present of all.

www.shelter-cats.com said...

Dear Moosey,
If we all wish really hard and leave extra cookies for Santa, I hope all our dreams come true.
They came true this week for Logan, Boone, Givenchy, Kosmo and Kramer, Bazooka Joe, and Wrigley! Yea!

Love from
Maggie and Tommie

Hannah and Lucy said...

We wish the same as you do Moosey.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I just love this photo of you and see that you are giving your wish many thoughts. I too wish that every furry would have a loving and furever home.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

The delete was me, I did a double click and duplicated my comment.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

that is something that Santa DEFINITELY needs to add to his list Moosey, wonderful wishes!
xoxo

Cat said...

Oh Moosey you sweet boy, what a lovely wish...it is our wish too :-)

Fenris and Family said...

Moosey that is a great wish. ~Socks

Oui Oui said...

Sammy, how we wish your wish would come true! We wish you the best holidays ever, sweet friend.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Moosey , what a lovely wish...it is our wish too :-)

bethany925 said...

head bonks and kitteh kisses for all of those great holiday wishes! xo Sparky