Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I have a PARTY going on on my blog :)

a couple of day´s ago I made my 500th blogpost 
and a couple a day´s ago visitor number 35.000 pawed in on my blog :)
So now I´m having both a commenthaton where my mom-person is going to pay green papers for efurry comment and the money will go to our local catshelter who is struggling to get together money for next years rent. I´m also having a  raffle and will send the parcel efurry where on earth :)
You have until tomorrow 10:00 Central Europeian time to leave a comment on my blog.


and shake our furries :)
Hope you all TCC cats will join me !


8 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I'm on my way!!!
Congrats on 500th!!

Fuzzy Tales said...

We're heading over too!

Ledfoots Pet Bakery said...

On our way!
Congrats on your milestones. Keep up the good work. Merry Christmas.

GLOGIRLY said...

Woot Woot!
We love you, Charlie Rascal!
xo, Katie & Glogirly

Andrea said...

Congratulations! I wanna join the party.

Donna said...

I pat ur belly. Pat pat! :)

Jans Funny Farm said...

Uh-oh, are we too late? We're running over now.

meowmeowmans said...

ConCATulations, Kjelle! We are on our way! :)