Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Howl-O-Ween, Ginger Style


BOO!  
It's that spooky day of the year......Halloween! 
 
All the little ghosts and goblins will be out roaming the streets tonight looking for treats and playing tricks...........as an Angel, I will no longer be guarding my Mom and Dad at the house tonight so Teddy will be in charge!    
 
Mom put me in all kinds of weird costumes through my 16 years but one of the weirdest was as Sammy Scissorhands........
 
One year she actually stuck me in a big pot and made me be a LOBSTER!
The ultimate weirdo costume though might have been this one:
Yep - I was a bacon cheeseburger.  
 
This year, she has made Teddy into COUNT TEDULA!
My Dad wanted Teddy to be what HE was when he was a little boy though which was a COWBOY.......do kids even dress like cowboys for Halloween any longer?   I don't think so..............
Well, if you go out tonight - just be careful - and don't play any TRICKS - just grab some TREATS!
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TABBY CAT CLUB FRIENDS!
Angel Sammy and Teddy
 
 


6 comments:

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Oh my mouses! Just LOOK at those costumes. My peep is not nearly so creative as your mum. At my house, if we cats want a costume, we cats have to make it ourselves. And that's NOT a good thing when Mason decides to dress up. MOUSES!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Angel Sammy we loved seeing you as a lobster and Bacon Cheeseburger! Teddy you make a fine cowboy and skeered us silly as Count Tedula.
Purrs dear friends
Headless Timmy
Bloody Fitz

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Happy Halloween. I will say your mom is creative. Be purpared Teddy.

Anonymous said...

I'm ready to keep Mom and Dad safe from the spookies tonight!

Hugs, Teddy

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Halloween! We've always loved Angel Sammy Scissorhands. Teddy, you look adorable in anything!

The Florida Furkids

pilch92 said...

Great costumes! Happy Halloween!