Sunday, February 2, 2020

Super Bowl 2020 at The Tabby Cat Club

Welcome to Super Bowl LII
At the TABBY CAT CLUB !

Grab your ticket

Hop on the bus....Teddy is driving today!




Kick off is at 6:00 pm est.

Gracie, Teddy and I want you to spend as much time with us today as you can.

Here are your spirit items.

San Francisco fans...

Kansas City fans....


These souvenirs are yours to take home with you when you leave.





Balloons for each team!

.

Let the party begin!!






Drinks & food await you.

Good Luck Teams
Cheers




~APPETIZERS




~FOOD~




~DESSERTS~
A chocolate fountain with fruit!

Ice cream sundae bar......yum!

Don't wear yourselves out cheering for your team today - but have as much fun with us as you can possibly stand..........GOOOOOOOOOO SUPER BOWL TEAMS!

Gracie, Teddy and Raz

P.S.  Here's a participation badge for you to show off to the world!


9 comments:

Pam and Teddy said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO! Here we are in Miami ready to watch the BIG GAME. Lots of delicious snackables and good seats.....GOOOOOOO CHIEFS!

Hugs, Teddy

Angela Butz said...

Wow! What a spread of goodies to eat and great seats to watch the game. It's my very first super bowl sunday! I an not rooting for either team I just want a good, clean game

pilch92 said...

Now that is a great party. I love the sundae bar :) XO

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday Super Bowl. Glad you stopped by for the fun. Hope your team wins.

The Florida Furkids said...

Tabby cat club parties are always fun!
The Florida Furkids

Around My Kitchen Table said...

Wow! Fab pictures. But I'm from the UK and haven't got a clue about American football!!!!!! I know a lot about British football (which you call soccer) but your football looks really exciting.

Around My Kitchen Table said...

I posted above under AMKT' This is my other blog. I meant to post from www.thatspurrfect.co.uk (Brain the size of a pea.)

messymimi said...

It was a great game, wasn't it! Hope everyone had a great time.

Timmy Tomcat said...

What a great party. Thanks for the grub and fun friends