Friday, June 19, 2020

International Box Day With Tigger

Hi everyone, my name is Tigger and I'm a Super Senior Tabby Cat.  As you know today is International Box Day. Normally I  would show you a picture of me in a box but sadly when my Mom Crystal got me, I was a Senior Cat to Super Senior Cat and didn't get into boxes anymore. Please forgive me Tabby Cats for not having a picture of myself in a box. It's not Mom Crystal's fault. So I have decided to show you all a picture of my "Sister" Daisy Mae. Once again everyone, I'm really sorry. Enjoy the picture of my "Sister" Daisy Mae in the Christmas tree box. Picture is below.
"SISTER" DAISY MAE EXPLORING THE CHRISTMAS TREE BOX.

 COME JOIN US AND HAVE FUN AT THE TABBY CAT CLUB!!
LINK IS BELOW.

5 comments:

Pam and Teddy said...

Oh yes - Christmas tree boxes are wonderful - and BIG! I always get in ours when Mom and Dad get all the tree stuff out of it. Happy Box Day!

Hugs, Teddy

CRYSTAL said...

Thanks Teddy for commenting. I'm just so old now I don't do boxes anymore but "Sister" Daisy Mae does every now and then.
Happy Box Day!!

My Tata's Cottage said...

What wonderful photos of fabulous felines! Happy to stop by and say hello. HUGS across the miles.

messymimi said...

Awww, that was nice of your sister to help you with the post. Hope you all had a great day.

Timmy Tomcat said...

We furgive you Tigger and love seeing Daisy Mae. Purrs Angel Friend