Saturday, May 15, 2021

Straw Hat Day

So STRAW HAT DAY rolls around again and this year I thought I'd wear the same straw hat I wore on a previous occasion because I love the hat - it's old fashioned and it reminds me of picnics (and treats), the old days (although I'm not that old) and summertime (even though it's a COLD  Spring).


Actually this is the same straw hat that Angel Sammy used to wear - I inherited it from him and that's the REAL reason I'm wearing it again this year!    

HAPPY STRAW HAT DAY TABBY CAT CLUB MEMBERS
Hugs, Teddy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com


4 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

You look very dapper in your straw hat. We're glad you're wearing it again.

pilch92 said...

You look so cute in your straw hat.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Teddy we Gingers know a fine straw hat when we see it

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Dashing in your straw hat!!