Sunday, September 19, 2021

Meow Like A Pirate Day!

 ARRRGH!   I be Terrible Ted the Pirate and I love this day every year when we scurvy pirates can TALK like we're s'posed to - like REEEEEEEEEEEEL Pirates!


Here I be aboard my pirate ship loaded with pirate booty from stem to stern!   I sail the seven seas and pillage and rob.....and......well, I also tell TALL TALES!   Because you all know it's just this one day a year that I'm Terrible Ted..............otherwise I'm just ME!

I hope all you pirates have tons of fun today while I take a nap and dream that I'm a mean and vicious pirate JUST FOR TODAY........

Hugs, Teddy


7 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Ahoy Terrible Ted, ye scared us! We like yer cute self.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Teddy you are adorable.

pilch92 said...

Happy Pirate Day! Your are just too cute to be terrible. :)

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

How can such a sweetie be Teddy the Terrible Pirate?! I just want to give your whiskers kisses.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Teddy, you are way too sweet to be a terrible pirate!! xoxo

Ananka said...

Awww Teddy you look lovely :-D

Timmy Tomcat said...

Ye are one fine pirate Captain Ted and we would be honored to sail the seas with ya