Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Happy Tock-Tober

Sawyer & Cooper Murphy

We have no idea why anyone would be happy about this "holiday!" Our mom follows us around trying to get photos of our but"tocks." What the heck? 

Here are the blurry photos she got of us. How come Sawyer got bribed with ice cream?




We do have some big news today. I (Cooper Murphy) got a note from our vet wishing me a happy birthday. My Gotcha Day is January 7. I guess the vet assigned today as my birthday when they first met me. Cool! Happy birthday 🎂 to me!

Purrs and paw-pats, Cooper Murphy (& Sawyer)


7 comments:

Timmy Tomcat said...

You two have some great Tocks but and we think it is fun making Dad chase us around MOL

pilch92 said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Tocktober!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy Tocktober, you two! Oh, and happy Gotcha Day, too, CM! XO

Pam and Teddy said...

WOW Cooper - a surprise birthday huh? Well that's fun to know. Happy Birthday from one Ginger guy to another and YAY on the tocks photos boys!

Hugs, Teddy

Just Ducky said...

Nice bribe! Love the tocks.

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Birthday. We think you should have gotten a bribe too!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Happy late Birthday Cooper Murphy. Mom just got her computer back.