Sunday, April 24, 2022

YAY FOR PET PARENTS!

 It's Pet Parents Day!   

Those of us who are pet parents are proud to be responsible for the well being and life our pets experience.   It's a "job" we do with great joy in our hearts.   I remember when I was very young I wanted almost more than ANYTHING to have a pet of my very own.   Through the years I've had many pets - and loved taking care of each and every one - they gave me all their love and I gave it back.

I am a proud Pet Parent - Teddy makes me happy and I hope I make HIM happy too.   


Happy Pet Parent Day to all of the other pet parents out there!

Hugs, Pam (and Teddy)

6 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Pet Parents Day!!! We know Teddy appreciates everything you do for him.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You have a super duper mom and dad!

meowmeowmans said...

Aww, you are great pet parents. and we know Teddy loves and appreciates you so much!

Around My Kitchen Table said...

Happy Pet Parents Day! We love our pets, don't we? They bring such joy into our lives.
www.thatspurrfect.co.uk

Linda said...

Aww, hi to both of you!

carol l mckenna said...

Sweet photo of you and your kitty ~ Xo


Wishing you love and laughter in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)